Help For The Holidays
MyGriefCare™ is created by The Grief & Trauma Healing Network, LLC to provide no-cost grief support and a wealth of grief resources for grievers.
Get Our Free Grief E-Book
- 5 things every griever needs to know
- 6 ways to help a grieving friend
- The orderly stages of grief myth
- 37 ways to remember a loved one
- How to find the right grief support
- A permission list for grievers
Our Core Beliefs
Meet Your Grief Guides
Anne-Marie Lockmyer is a grief specialist, certified in critical incident stress debriefing, a certified trauma-integrative practitioner, 8-time award-winning author on grief, and founder of The Grief & Trauma Healing Network. As a widow herself, Anne-Marie knows the pain and devastation that grief and loss cause and is living proof that you can go from surviving to thriving.
Anne-Marie offers life-changing healing retreats for individuals and families and works with people worldwide. She offers crisis grief support for businesses, grief training for therapists and counselors, and speaks on grief wherever she can. She is passionate about advocating for and loving grievers and being an educational catalyst to society on grief and loss.
Ron Gray is a licensed marriage and family therapist, a grief and trauma specialist, and founder of Christian Grief & Trauma Counseling. Ron’s passion for helping people heal from loss and related trauma reshaped his private practice during recent years, following the loss of his wife to a prolonged fight with cancer.
Ron facilitates grief recovery groups, guides individuals and families through grief and loss healing retreats, is a public speaker focused on bereavement-related topics and helps clients heal from lingering trauma symptoms associated with their deeply personal losses. Ron is also the owner and co-founder of The Haven Spiritual Retreat Center in Orange, California.
Want our grief newsetter with important topics and resources for your grief journey?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS....
MyGriefCare™does not intend to offer or replace professional therapy. MyGriefCare™is not intended to be an equivalent to seeing a professional licensed therapist. Our program is a self-help program which provides you with support, encouragement and helpful resources but it is not in place of a therapist. We often encourage people to share the exercises in MyGriefCare™ with a therapist or coach, if they are seeing one or feel a need for more professional help.
There isn’t one way to experience the benefits of MGC. However, these 4 suggestions will definitely help you benefit from our platform.
- Dedicate some time each week to watch (or listen to, or read) one or more episodes.
- Engage with the Stepping Stone exercises and really put some thought into the questions and suggestions – if you are up to it. Early on in grief, this may be too much for you.
- Share your thoughts, experience, and feelings about how the episodes and exercises are impacting you. This can be a close family member, a safe friend, a coach, clergy person or a therapist/counselor.
- Accept that healing through the journey of grief is a lengthy and difficult process. Don’t stop your efforts if you start feeling a little better (although, there is nothing wrong with taking a break). Don’t stop working on these episodes and exercises because they bring up unpleasant emotions.
MyGriefCare™ is not engaged in rendering medical or psychological services, and this website and content is not intended as a guide to diagnose or treat medical or psychological problems. If you require medical, psychological, or other expert assistance, please seek the services of your own physician or mental health professional.
Our mission is to provide grieving people with an on-demand comprehensive grief support program that lessens isolation and encourages hope & healing.